The new Rosa Agustina Conference Resort was designed to offer an excellent hotel and conference service. Located in the town of Olmu√©, region of Valpara√≠so, and only steps away from the traditional Rosa Agustina Club, it offers modern facilities and a first quality service.
The first stage of the Rosa Agustina Conference Resort has 80 rooms, a large pool for adults and children, bar, internet room, lobby, mini club, shops, videogames room, snack with Bonafide coffee available 24 hours, and the biggest and more complete conference center of Chile.
- Buffet for 1000 people. Buffet is the specialty.
- 80 premium category rooms
- Events and convention center with 32 rooms (12.000 MT2).
- Snack 24 hrs with stands for fast food.
- Bonafide Caf√©.
- Parking for 400 vehicles.
- Large gardens and terraces.
- Pool with current generator, water chute, waterbed, cervical cascades , jacuzzi with seats with bubbles, and dorsal and calf cascades.
- Infirmary equipped for first aids.
- Mini Club (for children).
- Sports and activities.
- Outdoor activities.
- Tennis court.
- Volleyball court.
- Football field (with grass).
- Artificial lake
- Theme park.
- New Baby Room: An environment specially designed for taking care of your baby.
Rosa Agustina Conference offers an excellent service focused on your satisfaction. It has 80 premium rooms, fully equipped with phone, whirlpool baths, central heating, air conditioning, TV, satellite and more, all for your comfort in a natural environment to guarantee your rest.
When having a big meeting with clients or employees you must have the best and think big. Surrounded by nature, only 75 minutes away from Santiago with a great infrastructure and fulfilling all the needs of your enterprise. Rosa Agustina Conference has 32 conference rooms and a qualified staff willing to help you in anything you may need.
- Rates per room per night ALL included in U.S. dollars (US$).
- Fees in this chart do not include Value Added Tax (IVA in Chile) and apply only to foreign tourists properly documented. Chilean citizens and foreign residents in Chile must add a 19% IVA to these fees.
- Fees may be subject to change without previous notification. These DO NOT apply to events, conferences and fairs.
- General policies
¬†¬†¬†¬†¬† 30 days (working days) before trip start date, 30% charge of the total amount of the program per passenger.
¬†¬†¬†¬†¬† Between 30 to 15 days (working days) before trip start date, 60% charge of the total amount of the program per passenger.
¬†¬†¬†¬†¬† Between 15 days to 0 days before trip start date, No refund of the amount paid
¬†¬†¬†¬†¬† No refund for parts of the program not used, hotel stays, etc.
¬†¬†¬†¬†¬† We recommend considering travel insurances for any eventuality.