||USD 1.870 pp
|Check in / out
||17:00 / 13:00
||Sep 29, 2013
|Road to Termas de Chill√°n, Km 78
||While outdoors you can ski in "Las Tres Mar√≠as", the longest track in South America, indoors you will find five-star facilities, and all the services necessary to make your stay an unforgettable experience: 120 luxurious rooms, restaurants, bar, game rooms, conference room, fitness center, squash court, and children‚Äôs day care center. Furthermore, you can enjoy the thermal spa and the medicinal waters of three thermal pools so as to get the maximum relaxation.
Gran Hotel Termas de Chill√°n is a great example of world class hotel industry. Endowed with an elegant Alpine ambiance, reflecting the serene beauty of the resort‚Äôs surroundings, the hotel has 120 well-appointed rooms, climatized common areas, attractive wood decor, restaurants, conference center, casino, bar, a modern, renovated, full-service hot springs spa, 3 hot springs pools (1 indoor and 2 outdoor), fitness center, gift shop, hair salon, day care center, and a host of other amenities to provide you with an unforgettable experience. Besides, the hotel has WiFi in all its rooms and salons.
- Air Conditioner¬†¬†¬†
- Breakfast Included
- Beauty Salon¬†¬†¬†
- Non smoking rooms
- Child Care Center
- Thermal waters
- Cable TV
- International Direct Dialling¬†¬†¬†
- Internet Access
- Parking Lot
- Fitness Center
- Laundry Service¬†¬†¬†
- Meeting Room¬†¬†¬†
- Swimming Pool
- Private Bathroom
- Tennis Court¬†¬†¬†
Gran Hotel Termas de Chill√°n has 7 floors with 120 well-appointed rooms, all with stunning mountain views.
*Double Mountain: double bed or two beds (optional)
*Double Forest: two beds or double bed.
*Double 7th Floor: two beds.
*Single: between the 2nd and 6th floors, with views of the ski slopes.
*Luxury Suite: these are the most comfortable and elegant rooms in the hotel, with the option of connecting them to other rooms for family travelers. Are located on the 6th floor.
The waters that give life to Termas de Chill√°n Thermal Spa come from the depths of Los Andes mountains. The unique characteristics of these waters, rich in oligoelements and mineral salts, along with the experience of expert professionals, have consolidated the prestige and reputation of Termas de Chill√°n as the most important spa in South America. Some of its services are cosmetology, aromatherapy, mesotherapy, reiki, fango therapy, integral massages, and relaxation treatments
Gran Hotel Termas de Chill√°n has Chile's first mountain casino: a refined and intimate boutique casino nestled in the heart of the Andes Mountains, that open its doors for its guests' excitement and fun. The casino features: 100 slot machines, including a bank of 8 progressive slots; 3 American Roulette tables; 1 American Craps table; 4 Black Jack tables; 2 Draw Poker tables; 2 Caribbean Poker tables; 2 Punta y Banca tables; and 1 Bingo Room for up to 120 players. Accumulated jackpots for the Black Jack and Poker tables.¬† In addition, the Casino has a restaurant serving fine international cuisine.
Rates are per person and expressed in US dollars
|¬†Double 7th floor
|Additional Adult Bed
|Additional Child Bed
Ski Week: 8 days / 7 nights: Rates are per week. *Program is valid checking-in on a Saturday.
Season I: from June 22 to June 29. From August 31 to September 29.
Season II: from June 29 to July 13. From July 27 to August 31.
Season III: from July 13 to July 27.
The program includes
- Lodging at Gran Hotel Termas de Chill√°n in room of your choice.¬†¬†¬†
- Full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner).¬†
- 7 tickets to El Bosque ski zone (low zone).
- Children's daycare (2 to 6 years old).
- Entertainment activities.
- Nordic skiing.
- Free access to thermal heated pool, sauna and fitness center
- 1 free ticket per stay to Casino de Juegos Termas de Chill√°n. Includes regular trasnfer in set times.
- Transfer in regular schedules.
The program does not includes
- There are lack-of-snow and closed roads policies
- Check rates for regular transport.
- Additional weekly full board: additional US$ 215 to the half board value.
- Child Rate: the child rate applies from the second bed, with a minimum of 1 adult sharing the room. Child: 12 years or less. Children under 4 years only pay for meals only if they share a bed with adults.
- Additional Bed Rate: it applies from the third bed on the same room.
- Nordic Ski: Those who want to practice this entertaining variety of ski in the millennial forests will be able to do so for free; they only have to book in advance the equipment in the ski rental of the hotel. (Subject to availability).
- JARDIN DE NIEVE: All passengers of the hotels can use this service valid for children from 4 to 6 years old, completely for free. A special area will be fit so the children can play and in that way learn to ski, (these aren‚Äôt ski lessons). Operating hours from 10:00 to 13:00 and from 14:00 to 16:00. Ski equipment is not included.
- Ask rates for 4 days/ 3 nights and 5 days/ 4 nights program.
- Rates are expressed in American Dollars and apply to foreign tourists (properly documented with passport or equivalent). These fees consider a tax exemption of the Value Added Tax ("Impuesto al Valor Agregado" or IVA, in Chile). For residents of Chile, a 19% IVA must be added to the fees previously mentioned.
- Fees may be subject to change without previous notification. These DO NOT apply to events, conferences and fairs.
- Please, read our .
- Hotel Cancellation Policies: if the reservation is cancelled 32 or more days before the programmed arrival date the amount paid is refunded. If the reservation is cancelled less than 32 days in advance: no refund.