Arpa Ski Center offers you a weekend-long program, where you can improve your skiing skills. You'll go over challenging freeride slopes, in one of the best places for practising this sport.
Arpa Ski Center, Santiago
During two days you will receive individual and group tranining on skiing techniques and equipment. It's a free, entertaining, and challenging skiing experience.
This program includes
- 1 guide every 3 skiers
- Tickets and permits.
- Safety gear
- Transfers from and to Santiago.
- Accommodation in San Francisco Lodge
- Individual and group training on techniques and equipment
Terms and conditions
- Every skier is responsible for acknowledging his/her own skiing abilities
- Optimal physical conditions and complete personal equipment
- The skier is aware of the dangers of this activity and is responsible for his own safety
- Skiers will assume the costs of early abandonment and medical evacuation
- AndesGuides will be in charge of managing early abandonment and medical evacuations
- All of some skiers will go beyond the borders of the ski center according to the group conditions, safety, and guides' considerations
Rates are per passenger and expressed in American dollars
|Free Ride - Randonee Portillo and Ski Arpa
* Minimum 6 passengers.
- Fees are per person per program, in U.S. dollars (US$).
- Fees may be subject to change without previous notification. These DO NOT apply to events, conferences and fairs.
- Please, read our .