Llullaillaco National Park: Recommendations
- It is recommended to let the authorities and CONAF know about the circuit you intend to follow. Remember you need a special permission to go climbing.
- Use demarcated paths only.
- There are mine fields in the area, so using the official roads is indispensable. You must also leave a record of your arrival and departure with the pertinent authorities.
- It is also recommended to bring lots of water and keep yourself hydrated. The climate is dry and the sun is really strong. Wear light clothes and sunscreen
- Bring all the necessary equipment for camping and feeding yourself, because there are no restaurants or accommodation.