For those seeking pure adrenaline, this program lets you paddle in Llanquihue Lake in front of Puerto Varas, diving into pools, shooting down natural slides, and rafting down Petrohue River.
Llanquihue Lake, Petrohu√© River, Osorno Volcano, Blanco River
Transfer on arrival to your hotel in Puerto Varas. At the appointed time we head to the beach in Puerto Varas where we first review kayaking techniques and safety procedures. Once you are prepared, you will begin paddling from Puerto Varas Bay towards the town of Llanquihue. The quiet and contemplative mode of travel allows you to enjoy magnificent views of Osorno and Calbuco volcanoes, to be surprised by the simple yet spectacular reflections of clouds on the lake, or to marvel at the simplicity of a heron‚Äôs flight. Return to hotel. Accommodations. (S)
You'll leave Puerto Varas after breakfast for Llanquihue National Forest. You'll begin your walk through the native forest, reaching the first of the pools and natural slides. Having a full day here makes this day even more fun and exciting. You'll enjoy your lunch surrounded by nature, always accompanied by specialized canyoning guides who love nature. Then, you'll continue scrambling from rock to rock (optional) and for those who wish, end with a rappel down. Return to Puerto Varas. Accommodation. (B, BL)
Breakfast. At the appointed time you take a road bordering Lake Llanquihue, passing through the village of Ensenada. Stop at the Los Patos sector on the shores of the Petrohue River. Here specialized guides impart instructions and all the necessary equipment (helmets, neoprene wet suits, etc.). By then, you will be ready to enjoy a unique experience: an hour and a half on the river, surrounded by native forests and volcanoes, enjoying the river‚Äôs crystal pure water. You beach our rafts in the Hue√Īu Hue√Īu sector, where a delicious hot chocolate followed by a snack awaits you. Transfer to airport for your return flight. (B, S)
Breakfast (B) - Box lunch (BL) ‚Äď Snack (S) Special requirements:¬†¬†¬†
Being able to swim, being in good shape and healthy enough to participate in the activity.
What to bring:¬†¬†¬†¬†
Bathing suit, sunscreen lotion, a change of clothing, sunglasses, and sneakers or sandals that can get wet.
Rates are per passenger and expressed in American dollars
|Carla Minte Hostel
*Ask rates for 7 and 8 passengers.
- Fees are per person per program, in U.S. dollars (US$) and equivalent in Chilean pesos (CL).
- Fees may be subject to change without previous notification. These DO NOT apply to events, conferences and fairs.
- Please, read our .
The program includes
The program does not include
- Accommodation includes breakfast at the selected hotel.
- Entrance to the parks.
- Snack day 3.
- Box Lunch day 2.
- Complete equipment for sea-kayaking: (two-seated expedition model kayaks built in Germany and USA, with original rudders, spray skirt, paddle, life jacket, and kayaking jacket).
- Instructions on paddling and safety procedures before embarking on each expedition.
- Bilingual Sea-kayaking guide (English), certified BCU 4 Star Sea Award by the British Canoe Union, and sea-kayaking instructor recognized by C.A.T.A. Wilderness First Responder (NOLS) first aid certificate.
- We are in permanent contact with the vehicle, either by radio or cellular phone.
- Each of our tours is done with a driver plus an English/Spanish professional bilingual guide.
- No restrooms on the vans or mini buses.
- Wheelchair Access: No. All passengers must be able to get on and off from the vehicles by themselves. No special transportation.
- Any item that is not mentioned in the tour description.
- Operation: from November to April.
- Capacity: Minimum 2 - maximum 8.
- Age: 14 year old minimum.