Out of Cinco RĂos, our guests can fish brown and rainbow trouts, and also coho and chinook salmon. We proudly offer fascinating landscapes, world-class fishing activities, luxurious accommodations, and Chilean gourmet food, with an exclusive selection of Chilean wines and drinks (included), and also experienced bilingual guides.
Coyhaique, Fly fishing in Patagonia
Cinco RĂos Lodge is a combination of different spaces and accommodatios, located between "Estancia del Zorro", located on the patagonic steppe, 50 minutes east from Coyhaique, and Cinco RĂos Lodge, located 5 kms south of Coyhaique, making you able to fish in two completely different areas.
|Day 1: Balmaceda â€“ Coyhaique (Saturday) (55 Km)
Reception in Balmaceda airport and transport to Cinco RĂos Lodge, only 5 km. away from the regional capital, Coyhaique (55 kms between Balmaceda and Coyhaique), from where we will be heading to our destination.
Dinner and overnight accommodation in the lodge.
|Days 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7: Fishing days
Breakfast. Departure from the lodge in vehicles especially equipped to go through all scenarios in the AysĂ©n region.
Box-lunch in the fishing zone. The fishing will take place in fishing exclusive water.
Back to the lodge: dinner and overnight accommodation. Fishing days last a minimum of 8 hours. (except when changes are necessary).
|Day 8: Coyhaique â€“ Balmaceda (Friday) (55 Km)
Breakfast. Transfer Coyhaique - Balmaceda.
Rates are per passenger and expressed in American dollars
|Cinco Rios Lodge, All Inclusive
- Fees are per person per program, in U.S. dollars (US$).
- Fees may be subject to change without previous notification. These DO NOT apply to events, conferences and fairs.
- Please, read our Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Cancellation PolicyÂ read hereÂ
The program includes
- Transfers airport/lodge/airport.
- Accommodation in double rooms in Cinco RĂos Lodge. Private restroom.
- Buffet breakfast.
- â€śBox Lunchâ€ť in fishing zones.
- Dinner in the lodge.
- 1 bilingual guide every two fishersmen.
The program does not include
- Flights and other expenses.
- Phone calls, fax, fishing equipment boots, rods), licences and permits.
- A minimum of two fishermen per fishing guide.
- Operational from november to march.
- Difficulty: low. Previous knowledge is recommended.
- Program has departures every Saturday.