- Day 1: Balmaceda - Coyhaique
- Days 2 to 6: Itinerario de pesca
- Day 7: Coyhaique - Balmaceda
Patagonia, AysÃ©n, Coyhaique, Carretera Austral, Fly Fishing
|Day 1: Balmaceda - Coyhaique
Reception at Balmaceda airport, transport to Coyhaique. Accommodation in Coyhaique River Lodge. Welcome cocktail and lunch.
Depending on your arrival time, the first fishing day will start, either on the surroundings of the lodge or a nearby fishing area.
Return to lodge, pisco sour and dinner
|Days 2, 3 and 4: Fishing itinerary
Breakfast around 7:30-8:00, organization of fishing groups and guides, distribution of fishing zones for each day. Lunch takes place in the fishing zone or its surroundings, either river or lake.
Return to the lodge during the afternoon, followed by a cocktail, and the dinner. Hosts and guides will deliver the best options for the following day. The itinerary of each day will depend on the group's choice, water level and quality, and of course, the weather conditions.
|Day 5: Coyhaique - Balmaceda
Breakfast early in the morning, and then organize your luggage and take a tour of Coyhaique center to buy some souvenirs. Lunch at the lodge and transfer to Balmaceda to take the flight.
Rates are per passenger and expressed in American dollars
|Coyhaique River Lodge
- Fees are per person per program, in U.S. dollars (US$) or equivalent in Chilean pesos (CL).
- Fees may be subject to change without previous notification. These DO NOT apply to events, conferences and fairs.
- Please, read our Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Cancellation PolicyÂ read here
The program includes
The program does not include
- Trasport Balmaceda / Coyhaique / Balmaceda.
- 3 days of fishing with a guide (1 guide every two people).
- Â½ a day the first day, depending on your arrival time.
- Overnight accommodation. Double room with breakfast and dinner in Coyhaique River Lodge.
- Lunch it the fishing zone.
- Wade fishing or on a motorized boat (Mckenzie boat and inflatable raft).
- Activities mentioned above.
- Fishing license.
- Personal clothing.
- Dinner outside the lodge.
- Open bar.
- A minimum of two fishers per bilingual guide.
- Operational from october to may.
- Difficulty level: low. Previous experience is recommended.
- Program has departures every Saturday.