With over twenty years of experience in the field, our company has the most prestigious guides, and best reputation in the zone, as confirmed by hundreds of clients.
Flyfishing in Patagonia, Coyhaique
|Day 1: Balmaceda â€“ Coyhaique (Saturday) (55 Km)
Reception at Balmaceda airport and transport to Salmo Patagonia Lodge, located only 5 km. away from Coyhaique, the capital city of the region.
Diner and accommodation in the Lodge
|Days 2, 3, 4, 5, 6: Fishing days
Breakfast. Departure from the Lodge in vehicles especially equipped to go through the different areas of AysÃ©n. Box lunch in the fishing zone. Fishing will take place in exclusive fishing waters.Each fishing day lasts at least 8 hours.
Return to Lodge, diner, and accomodation.
|Day 7: Coyhaique â€“ Balmaceda (Friday) (55 Km)
Breakfast. Transfer to Coyhaique â€“ Balmaceda.
Rates are per passenger and expressed in American dollars
|Salmo Patagonia Lodge
- Fees are per person per program, in U.S. dollars (US$) and equivalent in Chilean pesos (CL).
- Fees may be subject to change without previous notification. These DO NOT apply to events, conferences and fairs.
- Please, read our .
The program includes
- Transport airport / lodge / airport.
- Accommodation in double room in Salmo Patagonia Lodge. It includes private bathroom with jacuzzi and hydromassage shower.
- Buffet breakfast. Box lunch.
- Cockatil upon your arrival from fishing.
- Open bar in accordance with the liquors available in the Lodge.
- Vehicles with private guide.
- Internet access (Wi-Fi).
- Bait mounting room.
- 1 bilingual guide (Spanish/English) every 2 fishermen.
Â The program does not include
- Flights and other expenses.
- Phone calls, fax, fishing equipment boots, rods), licences and permits.
- A minimum of two fishermen per fishing guide.
- Operational from november to march.
- Difficulty: low. Previous knowledge is recommended.
- Program has departures every Saturday.