|* Rates in USD (USD Dollar), per room.|
|* Rates in USD (USD Dollar), per room..|
|* Rates in CLP (CLP Chilean Peso), per room. Rates in CLP Chilean Pesos include IVA.|
|* Rates in CLP (CLP Chilean Peso), per room. Rates in CLP Chilean Pesos include IVA..|
This hotel is in the form of a boabab and on the inside a native tree has been left standing in the centre to give the idea of fusion between the Chilean tree and this respected African tree known as the bread of monkeys.
The Biological Reserve Huilo Huilo is located in the middle of the Chilean Patagonian Andes at 40 degrees south latitude. The nearby border crossing, Hua Hum, joins the most attractive areas for nature tourism in Chile and Argentina. The Reserve itself includes part of the north-western and southern skirt of the Volcano Choshuenco and the southern bank of Lake Pirehueico.
The entrances to the Reserve are located between the small towns of Neltume and Puerto Fuy. The valley landscapes and mountain ridges covered by a temperate rainforest, form part of a scarce ecosystem that ecological conservation efforts are trying to protect world-wide. The Reserve harbours multiple and various forms of wildlife. The crystalline waters of its rivers and lakes make Huilo Huilo a privileged place for those seeking a personal and respectful experience with nature
There are 55 rooms (Standard, Superior, Suite, Deluxe Suite), distributed throughout 7 floors, from where you can find some spectacular views to give you an unforgettable experience. You can reach these floors by an elevator with panoramic views or by a ramp that gently curves up, circling the interior of this very special hotel.
There are also 2 dining rooms, a sitting room, a delicious gastronomic service and excellent attention.
- Games room for children
- Mini golf
- Reading room
- International Bar
- Internet Room
- Conference Room for 250 people
- Hot tubs in thousand year old tree trunks with naturally heated water
- Business Centre
- Breakfast Included
- Child Care
- Internet Access
- Laundry Service
- Swimming Pool
- Sauna, Jacuzzi or SPA
The ALL INCLUSIVE program includes:
- Airport-Hotel-Airport (shuttle Valdivia and Temuco).
- Buffet breakfast, lunch, and dinner (chef's suggestions).
- Welcome drink.
- Open bar.
- SPA access: Pools, jacuzzi, wet and dry sauna, relaxation room.
- Daily tours (except fly fishing and snow activities).
- Self-guided Tours: La Leona waterfall, Los Espíritus Trail, deer and porcupine farm, Huilo Huilo Waterfall.
- Fees are per person per program, in U.S. dollars (US$).
- Fees are expressed in American Dollars and apply to foreign tourists (properly documented with passport or equivalent). These fees consider a tax exemption of the Value Added Tax ("Impuesto al Valor Agregado" or IVA, in Chile). For residents of Chile, a 19% IVA must be added to the fees previously mentioned.
- Fees may be subject to change without previous notification. These DO NOT apply to events, conferences and fairs.
- Please, read our Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Reserva Biológica De Huilo-HuiloTemuco