The Atacameño communities maintain valid since memorable times and until today, ways of life that allow to maintain the harmony of the physical and spiritual body aligned,
Go Chile invites you to know this interesting tour and the importance of Atacameño culture.
- Departure: 15:00
- Duration: Full day
- Pickup / Dropoff: Hotel in San Pedro de Atacama
What you will visit:
- 1 Ojos del Salar and Tebinquinche lagoon
We will pick you up at your hotel in San Pedro de Atacama to go to Tebinquinche.
In this place, we will begin our “Origin circuit” with a swim in the Turquesa Lagoon, which has characteristics of flotation due to its high saline content.
Then, we will go to Observatorio 3, where we will enjoy the landscape, the silence and panoramic views of the place; later we will start a 20-minute walk to the Ancestral Medicine Center; where we will do a group therapy session for approximately 20 minutes in the therapy room.
We will continue with a decontracting back massage in chair with a duration of 10 minutes approximately.
At the end of the tour, we will enjoy an ancestral cocktail with typical products of the area, enjoying the beautiful views of the salt flats.
Finally, we will take our vehicle back to San Pedro de Atacama.
- PhysicalVery low
- CulturalVery high
- NatureVery high
- Shared transportation*
- Bilingual guide
- Artisan cocktail (typical products of the area)
- IMPORTANT: The transfer only applies to hotels that are within the town of San Pedro de Atacama. If it’s not the case, we will let you know where we will meet, ask when booking.
- Everything not mentioned in the itinerary
Comfortable footwear, bad weather coat, sunglasses, sunblocking suit, sandals, water and comfortable clothing.