If you are a lover of sports and adventure, this tour is for you, because it will take you to travel 30 kilometers from Cerro Castillo National Park, amid incredible forests to the beautiful Tamango lagoon.
- Departure: 09:00
- Duration: 7 hours
- Includes: Boxlunch
- Pickup / Dropoff: Hotel en Coyhaique
What you will visit:
- 1 Cerro Castillo National Reserve
- 2 Coyhaique
- 3 Carretera Austral Sur
We will pick you up at your hotel in Coyhaique at 9AM, from there, we take a vehicle to Cerro Castillo National Park, located 100 km south of Coyhaique. Once there we will take our mountain bike and pedal through the Las Ardillas sector, until we reach the Tamango lagoon by a gravel road of approximately 16 km in ascent that will last about 2 hours. Once at the top we will rest for half an hour to appreciate the view of the lagoon and enjoy a fullfilling lunch box.
Once we are back we will take another path of 16 kilometers until the entrance to the park. There the vehicle that will take us back to Coyhaique will be waiting for us.
- PhysicalVery high
- NatureVery high
- Transfer to and from your hotel in Coyhaique
- Mountain bike bicycles 27.5 or 29 ring Bergamont brand, with hydraulic brakes and 24 changes
- Box lunch (1 sandwich, 1 isotonic drink, 1 mineral bottle of water, 1 cereal bar, nuts and 1 fruit)
- Everything that was not mentioned in the itinerary