Take the opportunity to live this adventure by the rapids of Futaleufú, known for the large volume of its waters. It is not necessary to have previous experience!
- Departure: 09:00,09:30,10:00,10:30,11:00,11:30,12:00,12:30,13:00,13:30,14:00
- Duration: 5 hours
- Pickup / Dropoff: Hotel in Futaleufú
What you will visit:
- 1 Coyhaique
- 2 Carretera Austral Norte
- 3 Futaleufú
We will pick you up at your hotel in Futaleufú at the time you choose from our options to go to the Futaleufú River. After a training about the activity and the safety measures dictated by the professional guides we will raft a section of the river called "bridge to bridge" because the rapids are between two bridges (footbridge Zapata and Futaleufú bridge). It includes rapids of classes III, IV and VI +, such as "Suspension bridge", "Magic carpet", "Pillow" and "Mundaca", among others. It is not necessary to have previous experience in rafting but all participants must know how to swim.
- NatureVery high
- Transportation in / out for the excursion. ü Insurance against accidents.
- Complete river equipment: Neoprene suit, helmet, life jacket, neoprene shoes, windbreaker, first aid kit.
- Cataraft and safety kayak.
- Anything that was not mentioned in the itinerary
Participants must be over 16 years old.
Participants must have an adequate physical condition for the activity and good health conditions.
All participants must know how to swim.
- Clothing for cold days (parka, polar, hat).
- Clothing for hot days (windbreaker, shirt).
- Sun glasses with UV filter.
- Small towel.
- Replacement clothes.
Neoprene suit, helmet, life jacket, neoprene shoes, windbreaker, first aid kit.