This Tour is no longer available
Unfortunately we no longer offer this Tour, but we haven't removed the information so you can have more ideas for your trip. If you want something similar contact us
Other Tour that may interest you
One of the main attractions of the northern austral highway is the Queulat National Park, known for its nature and the Hanging Snowdrift.…
- FromCLP $83.000per person
- FromUS$140per person
Marble Chapels Tour12 Hours
The Marble Chapels were declared a National Monument for being formations of mineral and carbonate of sodium. Come here and discover…
- FromCLP $83.000per person
- FromUS$236per person
Rafting in Aysén5 Hours
If you like adventure and nature you can not miss this activity! Get to know the Aysén River and its surroundings navigating through…
- FromCLP $96.000per person
- FromUS$173per person
If you are a lover of adrenaline, don’t miss the opportunity to do rafting down the Aysén and Blanco rivers, very close to Coyhaique.
- FromCLP $41.250per person
- FromUS$70per person
The Carretera Austral hides spectacular landscapes and you will be able to know part of them in this trekking through the Cerro Castillo…
- FromCLP $133.800per person
- FromUS$230per person
Take the opportunity to live this adventure by the rapids of Futaleufú, known for the large volume of its waters. It is not necessary to have previous experience!
- Departure: 09:00,09:30,10:00,10:30,11:00,11:30,12:00,12:30,13:00,13:30,14:00
- Duration: 5 hours
- Pickup / Dropoff: Hotel in Futaleufú
What you will visit:
- 1 Coyhaique
- 2 Carretera Austral Norte
- 3 Futaleufú
We will pick you up at your hotel in Futaleufú at the time you choose from our options to go to the Futaleufú River. After a training about the activity and the safety measures dictated by the professional guides we will raft a section of the river called "bridge to bridge" because the rapids are between two bridges (footbridge Zapata and Futaleufú bridge). It includes rapids of classes III, IV and VI +, such as "Suspension bridge", "Magic carpet", "Pillow" and "Mundaca", among others. It is not necessary to have previous experience in rafting but all participants must know how to swim.
- NatureVery high
- Transportation in / out for the excursion. ü Insurance against accidents.
- Complete river equipment: Neoprene suit, helmet, life jacket, neoprene shoes, windbreaker, first aid kit.
- Cataraft and safety kayak.
- Anything that was not mentioned in the itinerary
Participants must be over 16 years old.
Participants must have an adequate physical condition for the activity and good health conditions.
All participants must know how to swim.
- Clothing for cold days (parka, polar, hat).
- Clothing for hot days (windbreaker, shirt).
- Sun glasses with UV filter.
- Small towel.
- Replacement clothes.
Neoprene suit, helmet, life jacket, neoprene shoes, windbreaker, first aid kit.