Only 50 minutes separate this vineyard from the Casablanca Valley with Santiago. In this tour you will not only know the production of their wines, but you will also see incredible protected species from their neighboring Reserva Peñuelas Lake.
- Departure: 10:00,10:30,11:00,11:30,12:00,13:00,13:30,14:00,14:30,15:00,15:30,16:00
- Duration: 2 hours
- Pickup / Dropoff: Ruta Lo Orozco S/N Km. 10, Casablanca, Chile, Casablanca, Región de Valparaíso, Chile
What you will visit:
- 1 Casablanca Valley
We will visit the vineyards to learn about the soils with the presence of quartz sands that characterizes Viña Catrala, as well as the different varieties that exist in their plantations and their beautiful native forest.
At the end of the tour we will visit the cellar and the barrel room, to learn more about the process of making and vinification, to finish with a tasting of four exclusive wines.
- PhysicalVery low
- Visit to the vineyards and wineries
- Tasting of 4 wines limited edition (2 reserve and 2 large reserve)
- Transfer to and from the vineyard
The wine tastings are only for people over 18 years (Chilean law)