Live a unique experience just two hours from Santiago, visiting the vineyard Torreón de Paredes and the Viña Estampa, with a lunch at the beautiful Hacienda Hacienda Marchigüe.
- Departure: 09:00,10:00
- Duration: 8 hours
- Pickup / Dropoff: Lo Blanco 698, El Bosque, Marchihue, Región Metropolitana, Chile
What you will visit:
- 1 Rancagua
- 2 Colchagua Valley
Our tour will start at the Estampa Vineyard, a pioneer and avant-garde in the expression of the art of assembly, a technique that consists of combining two or more noble strains, each one contributing its best characteristics. After this visit we will go to the restaurants of the Historic Hacienda Marchigüe, a house of high patrimonial value that goes back to the XVIII century. We will end up at the Torreón de Paredes vineyard in the Cachapoal Valley, known for its famous 1800s tower located next to a cava set in the Jesuit style.
- PhysicalVery low
- Tours of wineries and vineyards
- Wine tasting in both vineyards
- Lunch at the Hacienda Hacienda Marchigüe
- Transfers to and from the wineyards
The wine tastings are only for people over 18 years (Chilean law)