They say that it is Aysén Patagonia is the most beautiful region of Chile and the one that has the most profound and indomitable landscapes. Come and visit with us the wildest corner of our country.
If you come to Chile, we recommend at least 10 days of vacations to cross the Carretera Austral. If you are a foreigner, the best thing you can do is to take some travel program so you do not have to stay without accommodation or transportation. One must remember that Aysén Patagonia is one of the most untamed regions of Chile, the roads remain dirt and there are very few accommodations. Live with us this amazing experience!
Flight to Coyhaique
Coyhaique is the capital of the Region of Aysén and Balmaceda is its airport. We recommend taking a flight in the morning to arrive in time to check in at the hotel and enjoy the afternoon free.
What excursions to make in Coyhaique?
1. You can do different excursions such as the tour to the Chapels of Marble which is a navigation on the Lake General Carrera to witness these marble caves in the middle of the largest lake in South America.
2. Another highly recommended activity is to know the Patagonian fields and the traditions of the Chilean gauchos. For this, the best option is to take a horse ride through the Franciscan hills and end with a rich Chilean lunch.
3. Visit the D'Olbek Brewery which is a local brewery created by Belgian immigrant families. Would like to know this traditional brewery?
Live the experience
Take a different ride along the Carretera Austral, riding the foothills of the Franciscan hills while sighting condors and eagles very…
- FromCLP $28.750per person
- FromUS$49per person
Soak up the Patagonian culture with this complete city tour of Coyhaique, ending in one of its most emblematic places: the D'Olbek…
- FromCLP $22.500per person
- FromUS$39per person
Marble Chapels Tour12 Hours
The Marble Chapels were declared a National Monument for being formations of mineral and carbonate of sodium. Come here and discover…
- FromCLP $87.500per person
- FromUS$151per person