Tierra Chiloé is a warm and friendly hotel located on the Rilán peninsula. It offers an all-inclusive service so that guests can rest and live a real vacation in one of the most attractive islands of Chile: Chiloé.
The hotel has panoramic views of the sea and is set in a very diverse natural environment. Its vanguard architecture rescues the local culture with its traditions and heritage. It is inspired by the Chiloé palafitos with a sustainable geometric design. Its decoration incorporates local craftsmanship to provide an authentic atmosphere. The hotel includes bar, lounge, excursion area, terraces and dining room.
Tierra Chiloé has 24 rooms: 2 suites and 5 family rooms. All of them with a view towards the sea or towards the Bay of Pullao. The bathrooms have a shower, bathtub (some with hydro massage) and hairdryer.
Among the excursions that Tierra Chiloé offers you can enjoy horseback riding, trekking, kayaking and bike rides. It also offers panoramic vehicle tours to know different landscapes and cities of the Island of Chiloé. We also offer the "Williche" which is a private boat that allows navigating the most unexplored corners of the island.
Tierra Chiloé offers a menu with local products accompanied by a great selection of wines, national beers and traditional cocktails. For those who are vegetarians, we have a special menu for them and alternatives for children.
Tierra Chiloé incorporates a sustainable vision, committed to the care and protection of the environment. This is why it has solar panels that generate 50% of energy and use special technology to reduce water consumption.
For the excursions is recommended to carry a backpack of 25 lts and several layers of clothing (Capilene, Fleeze, Polar), trousers convertible, windbreak. Remember that Chiloé is located in the Los Lagos Region, where there is a lot of rain. Wear waterproof clothing and shoes.
Sports & Adventure
Muelle de las almas
Highlights you'll visit: Chiloe National Park
Highlights you'll visit: Achao
Highlights you'll visit: Backyard Pullao
Peninsula de Rilán
Highlights you'll visit: Peninsula de Rilán
San José Playa Casilla 217Castro
ALL INCLUSIVE INCLUDES:
- Transfer to and from Castro Airport (MHC) and Puerto
- Montt (PMC).
- American breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Open Bar (includes mineral water, drinks, juices, wines and liqueurs from
- home). * Liquors and premium wines available at an additional cost.
- Two half-day excursions or one full-day excursion
- Daily in the company of other guests.
- Use of Uma Spa (massages, treatments and therapies with extra charge).
Program Do not include:
- Phone calls.
- Liquors and premium wines.
- Other wine alternatives other than house wine.
- Any other item not mentioned and / or extras.
- These rates are for Chileans and foreigners residing in Chile and include VAT.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Check in 15:00 hrs. Check out 11:00 hrs.
- Last minute flight changes (from 24 hours before arrival), can
- mean an extra cost for the passenger in case of sending an additional transfer.
- Cancellations with more than 60 days in advance: No charge.
- Cancellations between 59 and 30 days before: 10% of the total value of the reservation.
- Cancellations between 29 and 15 days before: 50% of the total value of the reservation.
- Cancellations between 14 and 0 days before: 100% of the total value of the reservation