Green and sustainable tourism is one of the world trends when choosing a destination. What will be the 3 most sustainable destinations in Chile?
According to the "Top 100 Sustainable Destination" list we will tell you about the 3 greenest destinations in our country.
1. Huilo Huilo Biological Reserve: Located in the Los Ríos Region at the foot of the Andes mountain range, we will find this project to conserve the natural and cultural heritage, in the midst of native flora and fauna. If you want to know the reservation, travel with us in this 2 day travel program.
2. Isla de Chiloé: With a great cultural and traditional variety, the Isla Grande de Chiloé has positioned itself as one of the greenest places in Chile. The 16 wooden churches that are Cultural Patrimony of the Humanity, the local manpower and the "curanto" (cooking at low heat under the earth) turn the island into a destination that you have to know at least once in your life. Do you want to travel to Chiloé with us?
3. Cape Horn: One of the southernmost areas of the world is Cape Horn, which has a botanical garden in Omora Park with more than a thousand hectares with an impressive biodiversity of mosses, lichens and insects that represent 5% of the existing species.
Live the experience
Travel package of 5 days to meet the best of the Chiloé island. We will take a city tour of Castro and Dalcahue, visit the wooden churches…
- FromCLP $374.200per person
- FromUS$524per person
Tourist package express to meet the Island of Chiloé in 3 days. We will visit Castro, which is the most important city. It is noted…
- FromCLP $184.200per person
- FromUS$258per person
Chiloé Island is one of the most important tourist attractions in the Region of Los Lagos. It is characterized by its strong religiosity,…
- FromCLP $39.000per person
- FromUS$55per person
Huilo-Huilo Tour10 Hours
Visit the Huilo Huilo Biological Reservation in a complete tour that includes the waterfall and the enchanted forest. You will also…
- FromCLP $92.800per person
- FromUS$130per person