On the banks of the Futaleufú River, north of the Aysén Region, you will find Uman Lodge, a luxury hotel and experience amidst lush vegetation, where the contemplation of native flora and fauna and adventure melts in one place.
Uman Lodge offers an all-inclusive service so that travelers can relax in the hotel's amenities while exploring the vastness of the landscape with trekking, fly fishing, canopy, kayaking and mountain biking.
The hotel has an exclusive restaurant that highlights the local products of Patagonia with a select cava of the best Chilean wines. To relax and unwind, Uman Lodge offers a private Spa, Fitness & Wellness Center, 2 heated pools, sauna and indoor Jacuzzi for travelers to enjoy a real vacation. It also includes outdoor activities to connect with nature.
Uman Lodge is located in Fundo La Confluencia, nestled among native forests and rivers (Espolón and Futaleufú) that give life to one of the best landscapes of the Carretera Austral Norte. If you are a fisherman, you will find salmon and trout that give life to one of the most complex ecosystems in the world.
The Futaleufú River is one of the most famous rivers in Chile for white water sports. The hotel has specialized rafting agents that will make you live one of the most entertaining experiences of Patagonia.
Come to know untamed valleys, probably unexplored. Find hidden lagoons, waterfalls and remote landscapes with all the experience and comfort of Uman Lodge.
For the excursions is recommended to carry a backpack of 25 lts and several layers of clothing (Capilene, Fleeze, Polar), trousers convertible, windbreak. There is a lot of wind in Patagonia. Wear a woolen hat, gloves, sunglasses and outdoor shoes.
Sports & Adventure
ALL INCLUSIVE INCLUYE:
- Lodging in Uman Lodge
- Food with full board
- Open Bar Wines and National Liquors
- Hotel Excursions
- Common spaces
Program Do not include:
- Phone calls.
- Liquors and premium wines.
- Other wine alternatives other than house wine.
- Any other item not mentioned and / or extras.
- Cancellations with more than 60 days in advance: No charge.
- Cancellations between 59 and 30 days before: 10% of the total value of the reservation.
- Cancellations between 29 and 15 days before: 50% of the total value of the reservation.
- Cancellations between 14 and 0 days before: 100% of the total value of the reservation