Enjoy the incredible experience of training husky dogs for the snow season, testing their coordination with the car that simulates the sled, feeding them after training and learning about the techniques their coaches have during the year.
- Departure: 08:00
- Duration: Full day
- Pickup / Dropoff: Meeting point in Curacautín
What you will visit:
- 1 Temuco
- 2 Curacautín
We will pick you up at the meeting point inside the city of Curacautín to move to the Husky Farm. We will have a tour of the caniles, we will tell you about the activity to be carried out and we will prepare the equipment.
We will start the training with the husky dogs around 10:00 am with the dirt carts to simulate their winter activity in the snow. After about an hour we will dismantle the dogs from the cars and give them food and water to rest.
We will have time to take pictures, talk with the coaches and be with the dogs before saying goodbye before leaving for a typical restaurant in the area to enjoy a delicious lunch with local food around 12:30. After lunch we will return to Curacautín.
* We can coordinate the transfer from the city of Temuco as well, write us to calculate the additional value *
- NatureVery high
- Training Guide (Musher)
- Dog team with equipment
- Four-wheel cart
- Transportation to and from the training center (from Curacautín)
- Introduction and training to sports with dogs
- Safety equipment (helmet and safety glasses)
- Additional meals
- Personal equipment (shoes, jacket, pants, gloves, hat, etc.)
The activities of the route are adapted according to the climatic conditions.
The schedules during the days of activities in the field can be modified by variants of the moment.
The dinner contains a complete specialized menu for the group that includes the drink.