Get to know the hills of the Araucanía in the middle of winter, surrounded by snowy forests and accompanied by Husky dogs that will take you on an unforgettable sledding expedition. If you are looking for a different adventure, this is the perfect scenario for you!
- Departure: 08:00
- Duration: Full day
- Includes: Boxlunch
- Pickup / Dropoff: Meeting point in Curacautín
What you will visit:
- 1 Temuco
- 2 Curacautín
We will pick you up at the meeting point inside the city of Curacautín to move to the Husky Farm. We will have a tour of the caniles, we will tell you about the activity to be carried out and we will prepare the equipment.
We will have an induction to the activity and preparation of the teams around 10:00 hrs to start the dog sledding expedition through the snow-covered valleys of the Araucanía.
Around 13:30 hrs we will have a longer stop to eat our box lunch, rest a bit and marvel at the nature that surrounds us and then start the expedition back to our starting point.
We will arrive to Curacautín around 18:00 hrs.
* We can coordinate the transfer from the city of Temuco as well, write us to calculate the additional value *
- Expedition Guide (Musher)
- Dog team with equipment
- Tent for lodging in the mountain range
- Food while the activity lasts
- Introduction and training to drive the dog sled
- Additional meals
- Personal equipment (shoes, jacket, pants, gloves, hat, etc.)
The activities of the route are adapted according to the climatic conditions.
The schedules during the days of activities in the field can be modified by variants of the moment.