If you travel to Patagonia, you cannot miss the Torres del Paine, which is considered one of the most impressive landscapes in southern Chile.
We named you here 4 reasons why you cannot miss the Torres del Paine National Park. You can visit it on a full day tour from Puerto Natales or better yet, make the famous circuit W that will allow you to enter and know the best of the park.
1. Incredible landscapes: You will hardly find other places in Chile as deep as the ones you will find in the park. Walking and seeing the Cuernos del Paine, further back the Torres del Paine along with lakes of colors, rivers and valleys is an experience you will not forget.
2. Meet people: If you do the W circuit, you will meet tourists from all over the world and you can share with them.
3. The best photos: Almost without realizing, you will have in your Instagram the best photos. There is no place in the world that offers panoramas as imposing as those that you will find in Torres del Paine National Park. And if you are lucky, you could meet with pumas, one of the largest concentrations in the world (especially in October and November) as they go out in search of the little guanacos.
4. True Vacation: There is hardly a cell phone signal. Good news for those looking to disconnect! The silence and immensity of the landscapes will make your mind disconnect and enjoy 100% of nature.
Other excursions you can do in Patagonia
1. If you are staying in Puerto Natales, you can do the panoramic tour to Torres del Paine National Park! You will know the most emblematic points and you will get an idea of what the park is.
2. The Patagonia stays are essential places to know. We recommend a trip to Estancia Mercedes, where you will learn about the history and traditions of the Chilean gauchos.
3. You cannot miss the glaciers of the southernmost area of the world. If you are in the Torres del Paine National Park, you can do the Catamaran navigation to see the Gray Glacier! Awesome, incredible ...
Live the experience
In this travel package you will learn about the best of the chilean Patagonia in a perfect plan for 5 days. We will visit Torres del…
- FromCLP $371.250per person
- FromUS$618per person
In this program you will travel the best landscapes of the Chilean Patagonia. You will know Punta Arenas, Magdalena island, Magellanic…
- FromCLP $719.500per person
- FromUS$1.199per person
Come and visit Torres del Paine National Park, one of the best trekking tours in Chilean Patagonia. In the W express circuit you will…
- FromCLP $510.000per person
- FromUS$870per person
Travel package of 5 days to make the W circuit in Torres del Paine National Park. On this trekking, you will visit the best places…
- FromCLP $470.000per person
- FromUS$810per person
Travel package 5 days to make the W circuit in Torres del Paine National Park. We will be staying in different shelters and know the…
- FromCLP $642.000per person
- FromUS$1.100per person
In this program you will visit the best of Chilean and Argentinean Patagonia. We will visit Torres del Paine National Park, we'll navigate…
- FromCLP $405.000per person
- FromUS$675per person
Come and visit the Torres del Paine National Park that was declared Biosphere Reserve and is considered one of the most attractive…
- FromCLP $55.000per person
- FromUS$91per person
Hiking to Base Torres11 Hours
Hiking to reach Base Torres del Paine, a place that will allow you to witness the 3 massifs: Central, Monzino and Dagostini, Pik and…
- FromCLP $73.800per person
- FromUS$123per person