Hiking to reach Base Torres del Paine, a place that will allow you to witness the 3 massifs: Central, Monzino and Dagostini, Pik and Nido de Cóndores hills. This is one of the best landscapes in the Torres del Paine National Park.
- Departure: 07:00
- Duration: 11 hours
- Includes: Boxlunch
- Pickup / Dropoff: Hotel in Puerto Natales
What you will visit:
- 1 Torres del Paine National Park
- 2 Puerto Natales
- 3 Base Torres viewpoint
* The day before departure you must attend a briefing that will be given at 7:00 pm at Casa de la Patagonia (Manuel Bulnes 407, Puerto Natales).
We will leave at approximately 7:00 AM from your hotel in Puerto Natales, to go to the Las Torres sector, where Estancia Cerro Paine is located. There we will start our trekking along a path in the direction of the valley, passing by a suspension bridge over the Ascencio River. About 150 meters further on we will take a fork that will take us to Base Las Torres.
We will continue along a zig zag path of marked slope for one hour. We will pass by a slope and after 45 minutes we will arrive at the Chileno campsite, on the bank opposite the river, in the shade of a forest with moderate slope. After just over an hour from the campsite we will reach the foot of the moraine to access the viewpoint through a path of increased slope.
Half an hour later we will reach the eastern end of the lagoon, with a beautiful view of the three towers and Peineta and Nido de Cóndores hills. We will take advantage of the place to enjoy our box lunch, to then return to the starting point. There we will board the vehicle that will take us back to Puerto Natales.
- PhysicalVery high
- NatureVery high
- Transfer to and from your hotel in Puerto Natales
- Canes, water layer and leggings available
- Box lunch (mineral water, fruit, brownie, cookies, juice, sandwich, mix nuts)
- Seat insurance
- Bilingual guide (Spanish / English)
- Entrance to Torres del Paine National Park
- Everything that was not mentioned in the Itinerary
We recommend you bring: comfortable footwear, jockey, sunglasses, sunscreen, comfortable clothes, coat and water.
The schedules may vary according to the climatic conditions and physical conditions of the passengers.
It is not recommended to book a bus ticket to Punta Arenas on the same day that this tour is made since a fixed return schedule is not guaranteed.
Minimum age for this excursion: 15 years