If you want to see the glaciers of Chilean Patagonia, come to O'Higgins National Park and visit the Balmaceda glacier and Serrano glacier in an entertaining navigation through the Patagonian fords.
- Departure: 06:30
- Duration: 8 hours
- Pickup / Dropoff: Hotel en Puerto Natales
What you will visit:
- 1 Puerto Natales
- 2 Serrano glacier and Balmaceda glacier
Departure from your hotel at approximately 06:30 am we will go to the pier of Puerto Natales. On the way it is possible to see the buildings belonging to the Bories refrigerator, which was one of the largest meat processing industries in Patagonia. Also you can see colonies of Imperial Cormorants, a small colony of sea lions and a variety of Coigues, Canelos, Lengas, Ñire, Chilco and El Calafate among others.
The Balmaceda glacier can be seen from the ship, however, to visit the Serrano glacier is necessary to make a 20 minute walk along a path that borders a small lake originated by the melting of the glacier.
14:00: We are back at your hotel.
- NatureVery high
- Transfers from hotel and back to hotel in Puerto Natales
- Bilingual guide during navigation
- Patagonian lunch
- Personal travel insurance.
- Everything that was not mentioned in the Itinerary.
Bring sunscreen, slippers, sun hat, camera.