It is considered one of the most incredible places in Chile. Perhaps one of the most pristine, untouched by the human being. It is located between Aysén Patagonia and the Region of Magallanes.
We will tell you here which are some of the main reasons why you can’t miss the Bernardo O'Higgins National Park.
- It is the largest national park in Chile and a most important reserve of fresh water of the planet. Do you want to visit a unique place in the world?
- Place of glaciers: If you want to see real fields of enormous glaciers, this is your place. You will be able to witness the glaciers of the Serrano glacier and Balmaceda glacier. There is a tour from Puerto Natales, where there are canals up to Bernardo O'Higgins National Park.You can also know the impressive Pío XI glacier which is a huge ice wall whose height exceeds 75 meters (similar to a 20-storey building).
- The Bernardo O'Higgins National Park is considered the area of greatest conservation in South America. This is due to the number of channels and fjords that are part of the Chilean Patagonia being one of the territories less altered by the activity of the man. Besides remains have been found of the Kawésqar culture, a hunter gathering town.
- The park has great geomorphological importance, as it is part of the largest continuous fjord area in the world.
Live the experience
Get to know the best of chilean Patagonia in this perfect 5 days program. We will visit the Torres del Paine National Park and its…
- FromCLP $792.500per person
- FromUS$985per person
In this program you will travel the best landscapes of the Chilean Patagonia. You will know Punta Arenas, Magdalena island, Magellanic…
- FromCLP $1.163.625per person
- FromUS$1.400per person
If you want to see the glaciers of Chilean Patagonia, come to O'Higgins National Park and visit the Balmaceda glacier and Serrano glacier…
- FromCLP $178.750per person
- FromUS$223per person