If you are thinking about knowing the best trails in Chile, here we will tell you about the trekking routes you have to do this year.
For the most expert and for those who want to start this adventure, we leave here the XX most important trekking routes in Chile.
1. W Torres del Paine circuit: This is the trekking by excellence you have to do if you visit Patagonia. If you want to take better advantage of the landscapes, we recommend you to do the O circuit that runs through the most hidden part of the Torres del Paine.
2. Villarrica Volcano: It is one of the busiest excursions that are made in Pucón. It can be done by day getting up very early to reach the crater of the volcano.
3. Lauca National Park: In the extreme north of Chile you will find volcanoes, lakes and high plateau mountains. Excellent landscapes for those looking for something with borders and Andean.
4. Cerro Castillo National Reserve: It is one of the longest and most impressive circuits in Chilean Patagonia. Do you want to know this corner of the world on foot?
5. Teeth of Navarino: For those who want to know Tierra del Fuego, the trekking in Dientes de Navarino seems to be the unmissable route for this year.
6. Explorers Route: The idea of this road is to unite Puerto Tranquilo with Puerto Grosse. It is located a few kilometers from the San Rafael lagoon. If you go to the Carretera Austral, it is a route that is being opened for trekking lovers.
7. Huerquehue National Park: This park includes endless trekking routes through the Andes, in the middle of lagoons and millenary araucarias. If you have little time, you can do the hiking for the day to the national park from Pucón.
8. Conguillío National Park: This is another park located in the Andes mountain range. There are trails that will take you to know the deepest of the Araucanía Region.
9. El Morado Natural Monument: In the surroundings of Santiago is the Cajón del Maipo, which is the perfect place to trek in a few days. You can do the excursion to the El Morado glacier whenever you want, as long as the weather conditions allow it.
10. Altos de Lircay National Reserve: It is located in the Maule Region in the cordilleran zone. It is best to visit it in the fall to see the amount of colors that unfold from the trees. Really recommendable
Live the experience
Travel package 5 days to make the W circuit in Torres del Paine National Park. We will be staying in different shelters and know the…
- FromCLP $642.000per person
- FromUS$1.100per person
Come and visit Torres del Paine National Park, one of the best trekking tours in Chilean Patagonia. In the W express circuit you will…
- FromCLP $510.000per person
- FromUS$870per person
If you want to know in depth the Cerro Castillo National Reserve, we offer you a 7-day trekking circuit where you will see glaciers,…
- FromCLP $500.000per person
- FromUS$833per person
El Morado Glacier Tour12 Hours
Come to visit the landscapes of the Andes mountain range on a trekking to the Natural Monument El Morado located in Cajón del Maipo,…
- FromCLP $65.000per person
- FromUS$100per person
Come to know the Huerquehue National Park in an all day excursion that allows you to know the best landscapes of araucarias forests,…
- FromCLP $78.900per person
- FromUS$131per person
Hiking to know the best landscapes of the Andes mountain range in the Conguillío National Park. We will visit the Valle de la Luna,…
- FromCLP $90.750per person
- FromUS$151per person
Tour Volcán Villarrica4 Hours
Tour to learn from the heights the impressive Villarrica volcano located 20 kilometers from Pucon. From the top you'll see a view of…
- FromCLP $47.000per person
- FromUS$78per person
Trekking full day to visit the Cerro Castillo National Reserve, in the Aysén Region, Patagonia, where you can see incredible landscapes…
- FromCLP $91.900per person
- FromUS$155per person