Trekking tour to meet the northern sector of Isla de Pascua. On the way we will find archaeological remains of the Rapa Nui culture and finally we arrive at the famous silver Anakena.
- Departure: 09:00,10:00
- Duration: 7 hours
- Pickup / Dropoff: Hotel in Easter Island
What you will visit:
- 1 Easter Island
- 2 Anakena beach
- 3 Hanga OTeo
We leave from your hotel at approximately 07:00 am to start our trek from the Ahu Akapu sector to visit one of the most inhospitable sectors of Isla de Pascua: The northwest coast, since its access is totally restricted.
After that, we visit ceremonial villages that still have intact archaeological remains, moais, petroglyphs and statues carved with basalt, one of the hardest stones of Isla de Pascua. Here you can also see a platform similar to the Inca walls of Peru in the sector of Ahu Tepeu and a privileged view.
We finish our trip on Anakena beach to enjoy its turquoise and crystalline waters.
18:00 hours: We are back at your hotel.
- CulturalVery high
- NatureVery high
- Transfer to and from your hotel in Easter Island
- Guide Spanish, English
- Snack (mineral water, boxed juice, cereal bar, nuts and 2 sandwiches)
- Entrance Ticket to the National Park Rapa Nui
- Everything that was not mentioned in the Itinerary.
- Wear trekking shoes, comfortable clothes, sunglasses, hat, sunscreen and water.
- In each of the visits you must present your ticket to the Rapa Nui National Park. This must be purchased at the airport, upon arrival.