This experience will take you to know three must see on Easter Island. The famous moais, impressive volcanoes, incredible views towards the Pacific Ocean and a lot of history will be part of your morning.
- Departure: 09:00
- Duration: 4 hours
- Pickup / Dropoff: Hotel in Isla de Pascua
What you will visit:
- 1 Easter Island
- 2 Orongo
At 9.00AM we will pass through you to your hotel to head towards the Ahu Vinapu sector. In him we will know the three ceremonial centers that at the moment count on demolished moai during the wars that occurred between the clans of the island between the XVIII and XIX centuries.
We will then continue towards the Rano Kau volcano, with the immense lagoon that keeps its crater, from where you will have spectacular landscapes to enjoy and photograph. Then you will pass through the southwestern part of the volcano, where the ceremonial village of Orongo is located, famous for being the scene of important ancestral celebrations, whose history you can hear during the tour.
At the end of the tour we will return to your hotel.
- PhysicalVery low
- CulturalVery high
- NatureVery high
- Guide Spanish-English
- Air ticket
- Ticket Rapa Nui National Park.
- Everything that was not mentioned in the Itinerary.
- Comfortable shoes, sun block, water and comfortable clothes.
- In each of the visits you must present your ticket to the Rapa Nui National Park. This must be purchased at the airport, upon arrival, and is valid for 10 days.