Bays, ahus, caves and spectacular beaches are part of what you will see on this full day ride along the north coast of Easter Island.
- Departure: 09:00,10:00
- Duration: 7 hours
- Pickup / Dropoff: Hotel in Isla de Pascua
What you will visit:
- 1 Easter Island
- 2 Anakena beach
- 3 Hanga OTeo
After going to look for you at your hotel we will pass by Pikera Uri Eco Lodge to take our horses and start with our ride for Easter Island. We will start with a stop at Tehu Pe ahu, to know the remains of an ancient village that remains intact to this day. From there we will reach the cave of Omohi and continue in the beautiful bay of Hanga Oteo.
The tour will continue in the Papa Tekena ahu, from where we will ride to the wonderful Anakena beach.
At the end of the tour we will return to your hotel in Hanga Roa.
- CulturalVery high
- NatureVery high
- Transportation to and from the hotel
- Horse ridding
- Snack (mineral water, boxed juice, cereal bar, nuts and 2 sandwiches)
- It is recommended to bring sunscreen, shoes, sun hat, water, camera.
- In each of the visits you must present your ticket to the Rapa Nui National Park. This must be purchased at the airport, upon arrival.