City Tour of Hanga Roa, the most important town in Easter Island. We will visit the most emblematic places and learn about the Rapa Nui culture.
- Departure: 15:00
- Duration: 3 hours
- Pickup / Dropoff: Hotel in Isla de Pascua
What you will visit:
- 1 Easter Island
We will pick you up at your hotel to start our city tour through Rapa Nui. Our first stop will be at the Sebastian Englert Anthropological Museum, perfect for learning about the history of Easter Island, its ancestral ceremonies, the moais and the ancient customs of its people.
At the end of the visit we will continue our tour in the Artisan Market, the ideal place to acquire souvenirs and souvenirs made by the local people. Then we will go through the Church of Santa Cruz, the Catholic temple of Hanga Roa, and then visit the civic center of the town.
We will finish the city tour in the ahu Riata, the closest to the town, which will be the prelude to the spectacular places you will see during your stay in Rapa Nui.
At the end of this visit we will return to your hotel.
- CulturalVery high
- NatureVery high
- Spanish and English Guide
- Airline ticket
- Entrance to Easter Island
- Everything that was not mentioned in the Itinerary.
- Wear trekking shoes, comfortable clothes, sunglasses, hat, sunscreen and water.
- In each of the visits you must present your ticket to the Rapa Nui National Park. This must be purchased at the airport, upon arrival.