When we think about our holidays, we often include panoramas such as visits to the hot springs, natural pools and if the pocket gives us, hopefully a spa that includes all kinds of relaxation massages.
Here we will give you some information about natural hot springs in Chile so that you can enjoy with your family and friends.
1. Termas de Polloquere: Located at more than 4,000 meters above sea level, in the Chilean Altiplano, the Polloquere hot springs are natural pools of medicinal waters that border the 60 ° C. It is advisable to hydrate well to avoid the puna.
2. Termas de Puritama: Perhaps the most famous in the Atacama Desert, located on the Andean road that connects San Pedro de Atacama with the Tatio geysers. They are natural pozones of waters that are born from the mountain range and take their temperature by the volcanic materials. If you want to visit them, we recommend you to do our tour.
3. Termas del Plomo: Located a few kilometers from Santiago, in the Cajón del Maipo, the Plomo hot springs are the perfect place to enjoy nature in the Andes mountain range.
4. Colina Baths: They are also found in Cajón del Maipo, in the Metropolitan Region, at 2500 masl and are natural pools of water with temperatures of up to 50ºC that are arranged as open-air terraces by calcareous deposits. Do you want to live this experience?
5. Geometric Hot Springs: It is the unmissable trip if you are on vacation in Pucón. They have 17 pools of thermal hot water that naturally sprout in a ravine in the middle of the native forests of the Villarrica Volcano National Park. If you want to relax, we recommend you to do our tour.
6. Termas Río Blanco: They are located within the Huerquehue National Park and were declared a curative source by the Ministry of Health. The temperature of its waters could reach 78 ° C at some times of the year.
7. Termas de Puyuhuapi: In the Patagonia of Aysén you will find this natural wonder. Puyuhuapi Lodge has a Spa where the sea water, thermal water and the pure water of the waterfalls converge.
Live the experience
Puritama Hot Springs Tour4 Hours
Come and enjoy the Puritama hot sping in the middle of the Chilean highlands. Stress-depleting minerals are released from the water…
- FromCLP $75.000per person
- FromUS$94per person
Tour Geometric Hot Springs6 Hours
Come and enjoy the Geometric Thermal Springs that are naturally flowing in the middle of native forests of the Villarrica Volcano National Park.
- On Request
- On Request