Come and enjoy the Puritama hot sping in the middle of the Chilean highlands. Stress-depleting minerals are released from the water that fight stress and help relax.
- Departure: 07:30
- Duration: 4 hours
- Pickup / Dropoff: Hotel in San Pedro de Atacama
What you will visit:
- 1 Puritama Hotsprings
- 2 San Pedro de Atacama
Located in the middle of a canyon, surrounded by fox tails, the Puritama Hot Springs, which means "Water" (Puri) and "Hot" (tama), have a total of 8 pools with thermal waters that have a temperature between 28° and 31° Celsius, suitable for the whole family. Their water contains a significant concentration of minerals, including calcium, magnesium, sodium, and boron, all of which are revitalizing elements for the body and mind.
Located 30 km from San Pedro de Atacama, their waters originate in the Andes Mountains and reach high temperatures due to their proximity to volcanic materials. They then flow to the surface in the Puritama River, creating eight natural pools surrounded by hills and native vegetation.
The facility is equipped with changing rooms, bathrooms, and terraces at each of the pools.
- NatureVery high
- Transfer from and to your hotel in San Pedro de Atacama*
- Entrance to Puritama Hot Springs
- Bilingual guide
- IMPORTANT: The transfer only applies to hotels that are within the town of San Pedro de Atacama. If it’s not the case, we will let you know where we will meet, ask when booking.
- Everything that was not mentioned in the Itinerary.
Swimsuit, sandals, comfortable shoes, jockey, sunglasses, sun block, water and comfortable clothes.