Come to know the landscapes of the Salar de Atacama and know the Cejar Lagoon, Ojos del Salar and Tebinquinche lagoon. One of the unforgettable walks in San Pedro de Atacama.
- Departure: 15:00
- Duration: 5 hours
- Pickup / Dropoff: Hotel in San Pedro de Atacama
What you will visit:
- 1 San Pedro de Atacama
- 2 Cejar Lagoon
- 3 Ojos del Salar and Tebinquinche lagoon
We leave from your hotel in San Pedro de Atacama at approximately 15:00 hours and we will go to Ojos del Salar which are two deep freshwater lagoons.
Then we will go to the Cejar lagoon, which is characterized by its large amount of salt.
With a view to the Salar de Atacama, you can enjoy a cocktail with pisco sour in Tebinquinche lagoon.
21.30 hours: We will be back at your hotel.
- NatureVery high
- Transport from and to your hotel in San Pedro de Atacama
- Entrance to Cejar lagoon
- Cocktail in Tebinquinche lagoon
- Bilingual guide (Spanish and English)
- IMPORTANT: The transfer only applies to hotels that are within the town of San Pedro de Atacama. If it’s not the case, we will let you know where we will meet, ask when booking.
- Everything that was not mentioned in the Itinerary.
Sunscreen, slippers, hat for the sun, camera and jacket, water, coca leaves.