With over 330 clear nights a year, the Atacaman Desert is one of the best scenarios in the world for star gazing. Live the experience of watching them through telescopes and knowing our surrounding universe more deeply.
- Departure: 20:30,22:30
- Duration: 3 hours
- Pickup / Dropoff: Hotele in San Pedro de Atacama
What you will visit:
- 1 San Pedro de Atacama
San Pedro de Atacama, in northern Chile, boasts one of the world's best skies for astronomical observation. Come and experience this incredible nocturnal spectacle.
What does this experience include?
9:00 PM: Transportation to Ayllu de Cucuter, where the sky opens up to connect us with the cosmos.
- Cosmological introduction and recognition of the celestial vault through constellations.
- Astrophotography and observation of at least 7 objects through high-end telescopes, including image stacking and deep space astrophotography with the Evscope. Moreover, you will have the opportunity to do personal and couples astrophotography, as well as enjoy slow-motion shots and deep space astrophotography at no additional cost.
11:00 PM: Return to the hotels
- NatureVery high
- Transportation to and from your hotel in San Pedro de Atacama*
- Coffee or hot chocolate
- Bilingual guide
- IMPORTANT: The transfer only applies to hotels that are within the town of San Pedro de Atacama. If it’s not the case, we will let you know where we will meet, ask when booking.
- Everything that was not mentioned in the Itinerary.
*The tour is not available in periods of full moon, because of the sky's brightness and luminosity that don't allow the astronomical observation.
We recommend you bring warm clothing and water.