We will visit the petroglyphs of Yerbas Buenas and we will cross the mountains of colors of the Rainbow Valley in the middle of the Domeyko Mountain in San Pedro de Atacama
- Departure: 08:30
- Duration: 5 hours
- Includes: Boxlunch
- Pickup / Dropoff: Hotel in San Pedro de Atacama
What you will visit:
- 1 San Pedro de Atacama
- 2 Rainbow valley
We leave from your hotel in San Pedro de Atacama at approximately 8:00 and we will go to the Domeyko Mountain Range to visit the sector of Yerbas Buenas. There we will stop to observe one of the most important groups of petroglyphs of the region of Antofagasta.
Then we continue in the direction of the Rainbow Valley, named for the different colors given by the minerals in its mountains. We take a short hike to enjoy the scenery and continue to Rio Grande, a town that seems to have been frozen in time.
13:30: We are back at your hotel.
- NatureVery high
- Transfer from and to your hotel in San Pedro de Atacama*
- Entrance to Arcoiris Valley
- Bilingual guide
- IMPORTANT: The transfer only applies to hotels that are within the town of San Pedro de Atacama. If it’s not the case, we will let you know where we will meet, ask when booking.
- Everything that was not mentioned in the Itinerary.
Comfortable shoes, jockey, sunglasses, sun block, water and comfortable clothing.