The Chilean Patagonia is characterized by the diversity of its landscapes and by the climate and its peculiar vegetation that give life to flora and fauna that you will not find in another part of our country. An example of this is the penguins of Magellan and the King penguin, which inhabit the southernmost area of the world.
Do you want to travel to know these seabirds? If you travel to Punta Arenas, you cannot miss these excursions:
1. Isla Magdalena: You will sail for 2 hours along the famous Strait of Magellan to reach the island. You will visit the home of one of the largest colonies of Magellanic penguins in Chile. Experience this experience on an excursion to Isla Magdalena if you travel to Punta Arenas!
2. Penguin King Park: If you are in Punta Arenas and want to sail to the southernmost territory of Chile you can make the trip to Tierra del Fuego and Penguin King Park, where you will sail through the Strait of Magellan for 2 hours until you reach the city of Porvenir. If you love photography, this is a tour you cannot miss.
Live the experience
In this travel package you will learn about the best of the chilean Patagonia in a perfect plan for 5 days. We will visit Torres del…
- FromCLP $521.250per person
- FromUS$941per person
In this program you will travel the best landscapes of the Chilean Patagonia. You will know Punta Arenas, Magdalena island, Magellanic…
- FromCLP $568.200per person
- FromUS$818per person
Magdalena Island Tour4 Hours
Magdalena Island is home to one of the largest colonies of Magellanic penguins in Chile. We invite you to sail among thousands of these…
- From-per person
- From-per person
Come and visit Tierra del Fuego on a full day excursion to King Penguin Park. We will sail through the Strait of Magellan until we…
- FromCLP $371.250per person
- FromUS$600per person