If you are thinking of a trip to the Chilean Patagonia, we recommend you do some of these experiences.
In this note, we will tell you the 10 best excursions in the most austral area of Chile.
1. Circuit W: If you really want to know the best landscapes of the Torres del Paine National Park, you cannot stop doing the circuit W! An unforgettable experience.
2. Jeinimeni Lake National Reserve: This place is amazing! You can start touring the Patagonia Park in the region of Aysén and take the route that will take you to Jeinimeni, where you will find jungle landscapes with turquoise lakes and impressive geological formations.
3. Perito Moreno: Do you want to know one of the most imposing glaciers in Patagonia? We recommend you to make a travel package that includes the Chilean and Argentinean Patagonia, such as the Torres del Paine and Perito Moreno program.
4. Rafting: Chile, winner of many adventure tourism awards. Rafting in the Baker River is an unforgettable activity to do in the Aysen Region.
5. Caleta Tortel: This mythical town in southern Chile is a must! Its architecture and its landscapes will surprise you.
6. General Carrera Lake: Sail to see the famous Marble Chapels in the middle of the largest lake in our country.
7. Stays of Patagonia: If you want to know the traditions of the Chilean gauchos, do not hesitate to take a tour that takes you to know its history and the crossings through the wide fields of Patagonia and finish the day with a rich country roast.
8. Penguins: These marine animals are found in the southernmost part of the continent. To know them you can travel the day from Punta Arenas to the King Penguin Park in Tierra del Fuego. A real excursion!
9. Glaciers and Glaciers: In Patagonia you will find hundreds of hanging glaciers and glaciers, since in our country there are North and South Ice Fields, one of the largest reserves of fresh water in the world. If you are a fan, you can take a cruise that will take you to know the most amazing routes. Do you want to do this navigation?
10. Cerro Castillo National Reserve: A destination in #tendence for trekking enthusiasts in the Region of Aysén. The reserve has trekking circuits with campsites for those who want to disconnect and enjoy some sporting days.
Live the experience
In this program you will visit the best of Chilean and Argentinean Patagonia. We will visit Torres del Paine National Park, we'll navigate…
- FromCLP $420.000per person
- FromUS$700per person
Skorpios cruise will take you to the best places of northern Patagonia in 6 days. We will sail from Puerto Montt to Laguna San Rafael…
- FromCLP $900.000per person
- FromUS$2.000per person
Travel package of 5 days to make the W circuit in Torres del Paine National Park. On this trekking, you will visit the best places…
- FromCLP $659.000per person
- FromUS$1.047per person
Travel package 5 days to make the W circuit in Torres del Paine National Park. We will be staying in different shelters and know the…
- FromCLP $870.000per person
- FromUS$1.383per person
The W route is one of the trekking circuits to do in the Torres del Paine National Park and one of the best routes to see the main…
- FromCLP $470.000per person
- FromUS$810per person
In this excursion we take a horseback ride through the fields of the Chilean Patagonia, in the middle of the Austral Road. We will…
- FromCLP $91.300per person
- FromUS$152per person
Marble Chapels Tour12 Hours
The Marble Chapels were declared a National Monument for being formations of mineral and carbonate of sodium. Come here and discover…
- FromCLP $225.000per person
- FromUS$375per person
Tour from Puerto Natales to visit El Calafate and Perito Moreno Glacier, one of the best landscapes of Argentine Patagonia.
- FromCLP $87.500per person
- FromUS$145per person