We are going on a trip to travel the southern Carretera Austral and it's time to pack. What we carry?
Aysén Patagonia awaits us with the best landscapes of Chile. We will visit Coyhaique, Chile Chico, the Jeinimeni National Reserve, Puerto Aysén, Aikén Del Sur Park, Puerto Guadal and the wonderful San Rafael lagoon with a catamaran sailing of Loberías del Sur.
But ... What to carry in the suitcase so that nothing is missing? Here the recommendations:
1. Camera of Photos: Anyone. Iphone, android, GoPro, Canon ... Ideally with image stabilizer since Aysén Patagonia is an area of adventure and physical activity. Horse rides, kayaking, hiking, and navigations through the canals and fjords await us.
2. Short wind: It is a #must, and even better if it is waterproof. It rains and the sun rises in a short time.
3. Wool gloves and hats: When the wind rises, it really does. A wool cap covers your ears and isolates you from the cold.
4. Goretex shoes: For all activities, this type of shoes are essential. They do not get wet and they will serve to cover you from the cold.
5. First layer: Depending on the number of days but it is advisable to use a first layer to keep the heat in the body.
6. Sun glasses: Always. If you accompany it with solar factor and lipstick better yet. Face protection is the best investment of a trip.
7. Backpack of 25 lt for the excursions.
8. Music: Aysén Patagonia is characterized by its long journeys. Watching the landscapes with the music you like the most is an unforgettable experience to find your own "me"
And not much more than that! A light suitcase and all the energies to connect with nature enjoy the scenic beauty and then promote these unexplored and unknown routes.