Since 2012 this hotel receives its guests offering comfortable rooms with privileged views of the Castro Fjord, unique excursions and close to people throughout the archipelago and cuisine of author Chilota.
- Standard Suite: located on the second floor of the central building, they offer greater proximity to the restaurant and living room area. With large windows facing the fjord and Castro city, they invite you to contemplate the surroundings and enjoy your leisure time. It has 30 square meters and whirlpool tub.
- Deluxe Suite: inspired by the elements of wind, earth and forest nature, they have themes in their architecture and decoration. They offer a more private and close to the natural environment. Each suite has between 62 and 70 square meters, private terrace with privileged views of the fjord and Castro city, in addition to a whirlpool tub.
- Airport transfer service (additional charges)
- Parking lot
- Spa / relaxation area (additional charges)
- Sauna (additional charges)
- Cooking classes (outside the accommodation) (additional charges)
- Tour or class about local culture (additional charges)
- Theme dinners (additional charges)
- Walking tours (additional charges)
- Bar route (additional charges)
- Temporary art galleries (outside the accommodation)
- Bicycles available (free)
- Fishing (outside accommodation) (additional charges)
Huenuco s/n Península de RilánCastro
The published rates do NOT include VAT that Chilean tourists must pay in accordance with the country's tax laws.
In order to be exempt from paying said 19% supplement for VAT, it is necessary to make the payment in USD and present a copy of the immigration card and passport.
All rates are published based on the ALL INCLUSIVE plan:
- Transfers to and from Castro airport (MHC).
- Accommodation and free WiFi in common areas and rooms.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Drinks, national spirits, national beers and house wine. Premium Liquors and Wines with additional cost.
- Spa access Alma, massage and therapies with extra charge.
- Access trails inside the Hotel and private Hotel dock.
- Regular daily excursions of the Hotel with bilingual guides (English / Spanish), according to the program.
- Children between 0 and 5 years free of charge, sharing room and bed with parents.