This magical and perfectly designed vertical world imitates the components of the truly original habitants of the region: the mountain, the sound of crystalline water and the presence of protective trees.
The Lodge was built, with solid materials, by artisans from the adjoining communities of Neltume and Puerto Fuy, both small mountainous towns that originated as a result of the lumber industry.The Biological Reserve Huilo Huilo is located in the middle of the Chilean Patagonian Andes at 40 degrees south latitude. The nearby border crossing, Hua Hum, joins the most attractive areas for nature tourism in Chile and Argentina. The Reserve itself includes part of the north-western and southern skirt of the Volcano Choshuenco and the southern bank of Lake Pirehueico.
The entrances to the Reserve are located between the small towns of Neltume and Puerto Fuy. The valley landscapes and mountain ridges covered by a temperate rainforest, form part of a scarce ecosystem that ecological conservation efforts are trying to protect world-wide. The Reserve harbours multiple and various forms of wildlife. The crystalline waters of its rivers and lakes make Huilo Huilo a privileged place for those seeking a personal and respectful experience with nature.
- Standard Room: approximately 10 m2. With private bathroom. There are 5 of them being able to be matrimonial or twin and are located in the middle part of this Mountain.
- Suite Room: approximately 15 m2, located in the lower part of this volcano. They are the largest rooms of this Magic Mountain and like all of this special and exotic lodge, completely covered in native wood. They have a private bathroom with tub. There are 4 rooms in this category that can be double or twin and accommodate a baby's crib.
- infants club
- Horse riding (additional charges)
- Playground for children
- Game room
- Skiing (outside the accommodation) (additional charges)
- Fishing (additional charges)
- Makeup services (additional charges)
- Indoor pool (all year)
- Outdoor pool (seasonal)
- Massages (additional charges)
- Spa and wellness center (additional charges)
- Laundry service (additional charges)
- Meeting rooms (additional charges)
- Airport transfer (additional charges)
Reserva Biológica de Huilo HuiloHuilo-Huilo Biological Reserve
The rates expressed are based on the Immensity Program that includes:
- Includes lunch on the day of arrival or departure day.
- 1 welcome drink (alcoholic or non-alcoholic)
- 2 alcoholic and 1 non-alcoholic drink per service choice, including glass of house wine, beer, juice, drink or mineral water (not cumulative between services). The alcoholic drink can be replaced by a non-alcoholic one.
- 2 Daily guided activities (including transportation)
- Explorers Club
- Magic Corner (exclusive on long weekends and holidays)
Reservations must be with a minimum of 2 nights.