This hotel is in the form of a boabab and on the inside a native tree has been left standing in the centre to give the idea of fusion between the Chilean tree and this respected African tree known as the bread of monkeys.
The Biological Reserve Huilo Huilo is located in the middle of the Chilean Patagonian Andes at 40 degrees south latitude. The nearby border crossing, Hua Hum, joins the most attractive areas for nature tourism in Chile and Argentina. The Reserve itself includes part of the north-western and southern skirt of the Volcano Choshuenco and the southern bank of Lake Pirehueico.
The entrances to the Reserve are located between the small towns of Neltume and Puerto Fuy. The valley landscapes and mountain ridges covered by a temperate rainforest, form part of a scarce ecosystem that ecological conservation efforts are trying to protect world-wide. The Reserve harbours multiple and various forms of wildlife. The crystalline waters of its rivers and lakes make Huilo Huilo a privileged place for those seeking a personal and respectful experience with nature
There are 55 rooms (Standard, Superior, Suite, Deluxe Suite), distributed throughout 7 floors, from where you can find some spectacular views to give you an unforgettable experience. You can reach these floors by an elevator with panoramic views or by a ramp that gently curves up, circling the interior of this very special hotel.
There are also 2 dining rooms, a sitting room, a delicious gastronomic service and excellent attention.
- Infants club
- Horse riding (additional charges)
- Playground for children
- Game room
- Skiing (outside the accommodation) (additional charges)
- Fishing (additional charges)
- Makeup services (additional charges)
- Indoor pool (all year)
- Outdoor pool (seasonal)
- Massages (additional charges)
- Spa and wellness center (additional charges)
- Laundry service (additional charges)
- Meeting rooms (additional charges)
- Airport transfer (additional charges)
It has 55 rooms (Standard, Superior, Suite, Nothofagus Suite), distributed in 7 stories high, from which spectacular views are dominated, to deliver an unforgettable experience. To access the rooms you can use a panoramic lift or a ramp with a gentle slope that circulates throughout the interior of this very special hotel concept.
- Standard Room: with approximately 22 m2, it has a private bathroom with a standing shower and can have twin or matrimonial beds. There is no space for additional beds.
- Superior Room: Approximately 38 m2, it has a private bathroom with a standing shower or tub and can have twin or double beds. It has enough space to add an additional bed comfortably.
- Suite Room: approximately 43 m2, it has a private bathroom with a hydromassage tub and can have twin or double beds. It has enough space to add an additional bed comfortably.
- Nothofagus Suite Room: approximately 68 m2, it has a private bathroom with a double whirlpool tub and distribution with a double bed. It has enough space to add an additional bed comfortably.
Reserva Biológica De Huilo-HuiloHuilo-Huilo Biological Reserve
The rates expressed are based on the Immensity Program that includes:
- Includes lunch on the day of arrival or departure day.
- 1 welcome drink (alcoholic or non-alcoholic)
- 2 alcoholic and 1 non-alcoholic drink per service choice, including glass of house wine, beer, juice, drink or mineral water (not cumulative between services). The alcoholic drink can be replaced by a non-alcoholic one.
- 2 Daily guided activities (including transportation)
- Explorers Club
- Magic Corner (exclusive on long weekends and holidays)
Reservations must be with a minimum of 2 nights.