Discover Viña Castamora, in the heart of the Cachapoal Valley, on board a horse-drawn carriage and be part of an exclusive tasting of its limited production of only 5,000 bottles per year.
- Departure: 10:00,11:00,12:00,13:00,14:00,15:00,16:00
- Duration: 2 hours
- Pickup / Dropoff: Pichidegua, O'Higgins Region, Chile
What you will visit:
- 1 Colchagua Valley
The Castamora Winery, located just 90 minutes from Santiago, is renowned for its signature designer wines in the middle of the Almahue Valley. You must arrive by your own at the chosen time to start the tour.
We will visit the underground winery of Viña Castamora, where they keep their limited production of only 5 thousand bottles per year. Then we will continue walking through the vineyard in a horse-drawn carriage, have a walk to the viewpoint of Castamora, where we will taste 4 Gran Reserva wines of limited edition.
After this nice experience you will get a Gran Reserva Grenache bottle to take home and share with whoever you want.
- PhysicalVery low
- Tour of the vineyards and the underground cellar
- Horse drawn carriage ride
- Tasting of 3 Gran Reserva wines
- Gran Reserva Grenache Bottle Gift
- Transfer to and from the vineyard
The wine tastings are only for people over 18 years old (Chilean law)