VIK is one of the most exclusive vineyards in the Cachapoal Valley, located an hour and a half from Santiago. Discover its holistic viticulture and taste the best wines they have to offer.
- Departure: 10:00,12:00,15:00,16:00
- Duration: 2 hours
- Pickup / Dropoff: H-830, Millahue, San Vicente, VI Región, Chile
What you will visit:
- 1 Colchagua Valley
- 2 Vik Winery
Enjoy an exclusive boutique experience in the Millahue sector, touring the 4,400 hectares that make up VIK's vineyards by car. Then we will tour the winery and see first-hand how its philosophy of holistic viticulture applies to the land and the winery.
The tasting includes a glass of Milla Cala, La Piu Belle and VIK, its exceptional icon wine, plus three varieties of cask: Cabernet Sauvignon, Carménère and Syrah
- PhysicalVery low
- Visit to the vineyard and the winery
- Tasting of 6 wines: VIK Vintage, Mile Cala Piú Belle and 3 varieties of barrel
- Transfer to and from the vineyard
The wine tastings are only for people over 18 years (Chilean law)