This Hotel Boutique is situated in Concepción hill, an important area which has been declared Historical Patrimony of the Humanity by UNESCO’s World Heritage in 2003.
The Hotel has 5 levels, its own DI-VINO restaurant with its Gourmet Menu and International Wine Menu with more than 150 different labels, there is also an Events Room, a Quincho for barbeques, paellas and a variety of fish and seafood. There are 14 different rooms. Bathrooms have hidromassage baths, normal baths and showers.
The Hotel has 14 rooms, classified as Single, Double King, Double Twin and Triple. For the most discerning clients, both National and International, who want to enjoy the Human Heritage and Gourmet Gastronomy of the DI-VINO Restaurant.
The Hotel offers guests panoramic terraces with a view of the Bay. The main attraction is the NEW YEARS CELEBRATION. The Hotel’s own DI-VINO Restaurant, with a medieval style CELLAR has more than 150 different labels, both National and International, as well as 3 bars and a quincho (barbeque area) on one of the terraces. For those wanting to enjoy traditional flavours of the
- Air Conditioned
- Breakfast Included
- Cable TV
- Direct Dialing
- Internet WI-FI
- Wheelchair accessible
- Laundry Service
- Conference Rooms
- Non Smoking Rooms
- Private Bathroom
- 24 Room Service
- Sauna, Jacuzzi or SPA
- Coffee maker and coffee (Hotel’s breakfast room)
- Welcome drink at registration
- Safe box (RECEPTION)
- Fees are per room per night and include breakfast, in U.S. dollars (US$) and equivalent in Chilean pesos (CL).
- Fees are expressed in American Dollars and apply to foreign tourists (properly documented with passport or equivalent). These fees consider a tax exemption of the Value Added Tax ("Impuesto al Valor Agregado" or IVA, in Chile). For residents of Chile, a 19% IVA must be added to the fees previously mentioned.
- Fees may be subject to change without previous notification. These DO NOT apply to events, conferences and fairs.
Paseo Gervasoni 1, Cerro ConcepciónValparaíso