5 unforgettable panoramas to do in Santiago during the Winter. Do you want to know what the trend destinations are?
Santiago is colder than ever. For many years we did not have a winter as hard as this 2017. For the same reason, we chose 5 scenarios to do in winter and get out of the rut.
- Wine Route: It is time to enjoy a red wine in the middle of green valleys. You can visit for the day the Colchagua valley, visiting 2 vineyards. The Colchagua Museum is something you cannot miss if you like the culture and pre-Columbian history of our country.
- Isla Negra: It is a destination in trend, the history of the poet Pablo Neruda, literature and poetry. On the way you will find vineyards that belong to the valley of Casablanca. We recommend stopping by and combining a wine tour with a visit to Isla Negra.
- Grass Crazy and Waters of San Ramón: For the lovers of the Trekking, is the Sanctuary of the Nature Grass Loca, where there are different routes to practice sport. Also Aguas de San Ramón Is open with bridges and viewpoints to observe Santiago from Above.
- Franklin District: This circuit is for city residents who do not want to move far and want to know the city. The Frankling Quarter houses hundreds of streets and sheds filled with antiques, lamps, bicycles, chairs, tables and armchairs that have been restored. You will meet artisans who will tell you the story of Santiago from years ago. We recommend having lunch in some local of the sector, they offer typical Chilean food.
- Snow: Leaving the ski centers outside, we recommend trekking with snowshoes. We chose San Jose de Maipo to leave the city and breathe fresh air in a different adventure. For those who do not take walks, there are companies that offer snowmobiles where you can visit the hot springs of Colina.
Live the experience
Travel package 4 days to see the best of Santiago center and its surroundings. Visit the historical neighborhoods of the capital and…
- FromCLP $138.300per person
- FromUS$193per person
In this tourist package will know the best of Santiago and will visit his surroundings. We will travel to the coast of the peaceful…
- FromCLP $175.400per person
- FromUS$244per person
Travel package express to visit the best of Santiago and its surroundings in 3 days. We will do a city tour in the capital and will…
- FromCLP $83.000per person
- FromUS$116per person
Matetic Winery wine tour2 Hours
Come and see the Matetic Winery on a wine tour through the Rosario valley a few kilometers from Santiago. Walk through the wine cellar…
- FromCLP $22.000per person
- FromUS$31per person
We will travel along the Wine Route in a tour that includes a visit to two vineyards of the Colchagua Valley, you choose which ones…
- FromCLP $207.800per person
- FromUS$289per person
Come and visit the Valle de Colchagua on a full day tour of the Wine Route. We will visit the Viña Viu Manent and the vineyard Casa…
- FromCLP $180.290per person
- FromUS$251per person
If you are in the Colchagua Valley and you want to know its vineyards then this is the tour for you! You choose which vineyard you…
- FromCLP $165.000per person
- FromUS$230per person
In this tour we’ll travel to the Chilean coast and visit the house of the poet Pablo Neruda in Isla Negra and we will cross the valley…
- FromCLP $66.000per person
- FromUS$92per person
San José Volcano Trekking9 Hours
Trekking to San José volcano, located in the Andes mountain range in Cajón del Maipo, a few kilometers from the center of Santiago.
- FromCLP $65.000per person
- FromUS$91per person