We will travel along the Wine Route in a tour that includes a visit to two vineyards of the Colchagua Valley, you choose which ones you want to visit within the options we give you! Enjoy all the traditional flavors of Chile with wine tastings on one of the most popular wine routes in the country.
- Departure: 08:30
- Duration: Full day
- Pickup / Dropoff: Hotel in Santiago
What you will visit:
- 1 Santa Cruz
When you take the Colchagua Wine Route, considered one of the most important in Chile, you will visit two of the country's finest vineyards. The first one will be Viña Santa Cruz, which, in addition to a wine tasting guided by one of its sommeliers, offers a cable car ride that will take you to replicas of the Mapuche, Aymara, and Rapa Nui villages, cultures that inspire the creation of their labels.
Finally, the second vineyard you will visit is Montes. With bottles and interior decoration represented by angel figures, the vineyard follows principles based on Feng Shui, believing in the harmony of life and the balance of the elements of nature. During the tour, you will learn more about the production process of their labels, all based on sustainability, and you will visit the room where one of their most awarded wines rests in barrels, accompanied by Gregorian chant.
- CulturalVery high
- Transfer to/from hotels
- Passenger Transportation Insurance
- Bilingual Guide
- Wine Tasting at 2 vineyards: Viña Montes and Viña Santa Cruz (subject to availability of spots. In case it's not available, it will be replaced with another vineyard, such as Viña Viu Manent or Viña Casa Silva)
- Cable car ride at Viña Santa Cruz (subject to availability)
- All not mentioned in the itinerary.
Comfortable shoes, comfortable clothes, sunscreen camera and water.