If you travel to the Carretera Austral and you have few days, you can not miss the famous Chapels of Marble.
On the shores of Lake General Carrera we will find these incredible and wonderful rock formations that were being eroded by water and wind, giving rise to a true sanctuary of nature.
To visit them, we recommend you to take our tour of the Chapels of Marble, since in the journey you will explain not only the geological importance of this area, but also the whole landscape of lenga, coigüe and ñire that mark in point of entrance to the Cerro Castillo National Reserve.
The most recommended to do the tour, is to do it during the morning, I hope to leave from Coyhaique before 9:00 am, to reach to appreciate the blue and calypso colors of the Marble Chapels.
1. Always wear a woolen hat and gloves as there is a lot of wind during navigation.
2. After crossing the bridge El Manzo, remember to look at the landscape that is covered with dead logs from the eruption of the Hudson volcano in '91.
3. From Coyhaique, the tour takes about 10 hours, so we recommend bringing some additional picnic.
4. Enjoy!! And return with the soul full of memories.
Live the experience
For 4 days you will know the best of Aysén region. We will sail in Catamaranes del Sur through San Rafael lagoon and we will visit…
- FromCLP $643.000per person
- FromUS$960per person
Marble Chapels Tour12 Hours
The Marble Chapels were declared a National Monument for being formations of mineral and carbonate of sodium. Come here and discover…
- FromCLP $87.500per person
- FromUS$151per person