This Tour is no longer available
Unfortunately we no longer offer this Tour, but we haven't removed the information so you can have more ideas for your trip. If you want something similar contact us
Other Tour that may interest you
Travel Package of 4 days to visit the best of Puerto Varas and its surroundings. We will do a city tour, we are going to visit Frutillar,…
- FromCLP $133.000per person
- FromUS$167per person
In this travel package you will learn the best of Puerto Varas and Chiloe in 5 days. We will visit Frutillar and Puerto Octay and we…
- FromCLP $154.100per person
- FromUS$193per person
Come and visit Puerto Varas in an express program that includes a tour of Puerto Varas, Puerto Montt, and a navigation to the lake…
- FromCLP $94.000per person
- FromUS$118per person
Are you a fly fishing lover? Come meet the fishing area of Puelo River, of 90 Kms of extension, with tributary rivers and lakes, specialized…
- FromCLP $1.250.000per person
- FromUS$1.566per person
Do you want to get to know the most unexplored Andean area of the Los Lagos Region? In this program you will find lakes, volcanoes…
- FromCLP $312.500per person
- FromUS$392per person
This is a journey that crosses from Puerto Montt, in Chile, to San Carlos de Bariloche, in Argentina, sailing four lakes: Llanquihue, Todos los Santos, Frias and Nahuel Huapi. Follow the steps of a group of tourists that crossed the Andes through a border crossing, joining Peulla (on the Chilean side) with Bariloche (in Argentina), paving the way for an ecological adventure you can not miss .
Day 1: Puerto Varas - Lago Todos Los Santos - Peulla
07.30 hrs. Departure from established hotels in Puerto Varas.
08.00 hrs. Departure from Puerto Varas to expected places. The journey continues to Petrohué, bordering Lake Llanquihue. You will have stunning views of the Osorno Volcano and Calbuco that dominate the landscape. Will enter the Vicente Perez Rosales National Park where you can visit the Petrohue falls with its amazing forms of volcanic rock drenched by emerald green waterfalls.
10.30 hrs. We will then set sail to Peulla, sailing through Lake Todos los Santos. If the weather permits, we will have new views of the Osorno Volcano, Puntiagudo Volcano and Cerro Tronador that will surprise you.
12.15 hrs. Arrival at the ecological village of Peulla, a paradise for nature lovers. Lunch (not included). Afternoon free to do other activities (not included)
Day 2: Peulla - Lago Nahuel Huapi - San Carlos de Bariloche
09.00 hrs. We will board a bus to Puerto Frías, Chilean customs procedures to exit the country. After that, we will cross the Andes, only 976 meters above sea level, going down a winding and reaching Puerto Frías. From there, we will sail Lago Frias to Puerto Alegre, where we will board a bus to Puerto Blest.
16.30 hrs. We will departure from Puerto Blest, starting the last cruise on Lake Nahuel Huapi to Puerto Pañuelo. From there, we will take a bus for the final stretch to the "Argentinean city of Tourism", Bariloche. This is a city that fascinates tourists in winter and summer for its ski resorts, shops, hotels, restaurants and nightlife.
19.00 hrs. Arrival in Bariloche. End of services.
- Lake Crossing from Puerto Varas to San Carlos de Bariloche, which includes: Bus transport, transport Catamaran and bilingual guide.
- Dinner on day 1 in Peulla in the selected hotel.
- 1 night in a selected hotel in Peulla.
- Breakfast on day 2 in the hotel.
This program does not include:
- Activities in Peulla
- Lunch in Puerto Blest (argentinean side).
- Although this Expedition Cruise is a natural adventure, the safety of passengers and their staff are a priority. The boats are fully equipped and maintained to address any adverse condition that might occur. Similarly, the crew is formed by officials with vast experience in such trips. Thus, the company's priority is to make an exciting, interesting, different and with all of the safety standards that are required for the type of trip you made adventure.
- The Puerto Montt - Bariloche and viceversa service can be interrupted at any point, staying more than one night at some point of the journey, to continue the next day in the normal schedule.
- The Andean Crossing is a tourist circuit, schedules are referential and may change due to weather conditions and number of passengers.
- The maximum baggage allowance is 2 bags of 20 kilos each. Excess baggage has an additional charge.
- From October to April, the Andean Crossing may be done in a full day without hotel accommodation. From May to September the Cruce Andino only possible staying overnight in Peulla.