Do you want to get to know the most unexplored Andean area of the Los Lagos Region? In this program you will find lakes, volcanoes and wild nature. We will trek to witness the landscapes and navigate the Puelo River, characterized by the turquoise color of its waters.
Day 1: Puerto Varas - Llanada Grande
Transfer: Hotel in Puerto Varas Hotel in Cochamó
We leave at 8:00 in the morning from your hotel in Puerto Varas and we go by the road that connects Ensenada, Ralún, Cochamó until we get to Puelo. There we will take a ferry at 1:00 p.m. and cross the Tagua Tagua Lake. After crossing, we will have a picnic in the middle of the wild nature of the Andean region of the Los Lagos Region.
We will continue the journey by land until we reach the lodging located in Llanada Grande, where we will settle.
During the afternoon we will have a trekking to the Cascada, which is an hour and a half approximately of low difficulty walking.
Day 2: Blue Lake
Transfer: Hotel in Cochamó Hotel in Puerto Varas
After breakfast, we will travel to see the Blue Lake where we will start a 2 hours trekking, of low difficulty, to witness the landscape, mountain range and flora and fauna.
We will return to the lodge to find our luggage and return by ferry at 16:30 across the Tagua Tagua Lake.
7:00 pm: Transfer to your hotel in Puerto Varas.
- Land and lake transfers
- Accommodation in field lodging, with shared bathrooms.
- All meals, outdoor lunches picnic.
- Guided trekking
- Everything that was not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Trekking shoes, coat, sunglasses, camera, coat in case of bad weather.
- Go Chile assumes no responsibility for unpredictable events that may affect the schedule or order of travel programs, such as those caused by weather conditions, road closures or safety measures established by public authorities