- Duration 3 days
- PhysicalVery low
- Code ALA003
- NatureVery high
Travel program to discover the flowering desert in just 3 days. We are going to visit the coastal route, Totoral and different points of the Region of Atacama to witness a colorful landscape of flora and fauna. This place is considered one of the most biodiverse sectors of Chile.
Day 1: Santiago – Copiapó
Transfer: Airport Hotel in Copiapó
Reception at the airport Atacama Desert in Copiapó and transfer to Hotel Antay.
Day 2: Tour Flowering Desert
What you will visit:
- 1 Llanos de Challe National Park
9:00 am: We start the tour through the flowering desert. Then wel visit Totoral and make a walk in sectors of ravines and plains near the Park Llanos de Challe.
The desert in the Atacama Region is one of the most biodiverse sectors in Chile, thanks to the magic of the Desierto Florido that surprises us every time the rains are enough to give life to different species of flowers, insects, cacti, lizards and much more.
13:00: Lunch at a local restaurant.
Then we will continue crossing other points where the phenomenon of the flowery desert occurs, and return to Copiapó by the coastal route.
19:00: We are back at the Antay hotel. In the evening you can enter the Casino Antay, and the Discoteque Orum.
Day 3: Vuelo desde Copiapó a Santiago
Transfer: Hotel Airport in Copiapó
9:00 am: Breakfast and transportation to Copiapó Airport.
It is recommended to bring comfortable clothes and shoes, sunscreen, sunglasses, water, camera.
- 2 nights at Antay Casino & Hotel- Our accommodations include Buffet Breakfast,
- Free entrance to casino.
- Complimentary welcome drink and you can use the hydrotherapy or sauna in our wellness center department (subject to availability).
- Transfers to and from the airport.
- Snack on the ground. Lunch is the entreé plus juice or drink.
- Basic level hikes, not suitable for people with limited mobility.
Rates DO NOT Include:
- Air ticket
- All what was not mentioned in the itinerary