We invite you to visit Sewell on a complete tour to see the mining camp that has more than 100 years of history.
- Departure: 08:30
- Duration: 11 hours
- Includes: Lunch
- Pickup / Dropoff: From Parque Araucano or Plaza Baquedano
What you will visit:
- 1 Rancagua
- 2 Sewell
- CulturalVery high
- Bus transportation.
- Lunch at Fuente Millan Restaurant: Appetizer, main course, drink, salad to share, dessert, coffee.
- Professional Driver authorized to drive by Copper Road.
- GPS monitoring system.
- Insurance against accidents.
- Tourist guide in Spanish or bilingual (English).
- Entrance to the Museum La Gran Mineria del Cobre.
- Everything that was not mentioned in the itinerary.
Comfortable shoes, jockey, sunglasses, sun block, water and comfortable clothing.
The ages for this tour are from 7 to 75 years previously described by CODELCO